This 9-ingredient Carrot Cake Granola is delicious and so easy to make. In just 30 minutes, you can have a healthy breakfast or snack that is perfect for meal prep!
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 cup grated Carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped Pecans
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup (sub Agave)
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Raisins (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F).
- Whisk together the Maple Syrup, Tahini, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Nutmeg, and Salt in a large bowl.
- Pour your Rolled Oats, grated Carrots, chopped Pecans into the bowl, and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture flat onto a baking tray lined with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Use a spatula to flip your granola, then return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir the Raisins into the granola.
- The granola will get crunchier as it cools, so wait until it is room temperature before consuming!
Keywords: Granola, Carrot Cake, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Breakfast, Vegan, Gluten-Free