This easy Tahini Pad Thai is ready in under 30 minutes! Rice Noodles, Tofu, and Veggies topped with a creamy Tahini Lime sauce.
- 1 package Rice Noodles (250g)
- ½ block Firm Tofu (200g)
- 4 cups Bean Sprouts
- 2 medium Carrots
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Yellow Onion
- 5 Cremini Mushrooms
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Sesame Oil, for stir-frying
Tahini Lime Sauce
- 5 tbsp Tahini
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar (sub Brown Sugar)
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
Optional (For Serving)
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Prep your ingredients! Drain excess water from your Tofu, then cut it into roughly ½ inch squares. Thinly slice your Red Bell Pepper, Onions, and Mushrooms. Peel the skin off your Carrot, then continue to peel it to make ribbons. Set aside.
- Prep your sauce! Whisk together Tahini, Lime Juice, Coconut Sugar, Nutritional Yeast, Soy Sauce, and Water until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook your Rice Noodles based on packaging instructions. (The noodles I buy say to boil them for 4 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Heat up some Sesame Oil in a pan over medium high heat. Once hot, fry your Tofu on each side for a minute or two until golden brown. Put in a bowl and set aside.
- Pour more Oil in the pan over medium high heat, and cook your diced Onions and minced Garlic until slightly browned.
- Add your Carrots, Red Bell Pepper, and Mushrooms to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring well.
- Add the cooked Rice Noodles and Tofu to the pan along with the Tahini Lime Sauce. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in your Bean Sprouts, then remove the pan from heat.
- Serve this Tahini Pad Thai topped with fresh Cilantro and Lime Wedges!
Keywords: Pad Thai, Tahini, Vegan, Tofu, Rice Noodles, Lime, Stir-Fry