These Summer Rolls are a quick and refreshing light meal or snack. All you need is 20 minutes to make these yummy rolls and sweet Orange Tahini Sauce.
- 8 Medium Rice Paper Wraps
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Beet, julienned
- 1 large Carrot, julienned
- Bunch of Cilantro
- Sprinkle of Black Sesame Seeds (optional, but it’s cute)
Orange Tahini Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Ginger powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Slice and julienne your Veggies. Set aside.
- Dip a Rice Paper Wrap into a bowl of water for a couple of seconds. Shake off excess water, and lay it on a flat surface. It will soften and be ready to roll in about 30 seconds.
- As you wait for the Rice Paper to soften, add your Veggies to the center of the wrap.
- Once the Rice Paper is pliable, fold the top half of the Rice Paper down over the Veggies. Then fold in the left and right sides of the roll. Continue rolling all the way down and press the seam closed.
- Repeat until all of your Veggies are used up.
- To make the Orange Tahini Sauce, whisk all ingredients together until smooth. If it is too thick, add some water or more juice. If it is too thin, add more tahini.
Keywords: Summer Rolls, Spring Rolls, Raw, Light Meal, Snack, Tahini