These peanut butter chocolate oat cookies are super fluffy, delicious, and are healthy enough to eat for breakfast. With just 7 ingredients and 20 minutes, you can have the perfect quick breakfast or anytime treat.
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose or oat flour
- 3–4 tablespoons vegan chocolate chunks
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (sub agave)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, mash up your banana with a fork until smooth. Stir in the maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Stir in the oats, flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Fold in the vegan chocolate chunks.
- Line or grease a baking tray. Then form cookies with about 2 tablespoons of dough and space them out evenly on the tray (the dough will be a bit sticky). They will puff up a bit in the oven, but will stay about the same shape.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes, flip them, and bake an additional 5 minutes until slightly brown.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container for a week. These are also freezer friendly and are perfect for meal prep. You can serve them warm or at room temperature, but definitely drizzle with a little extra peanut butter!
Keywords: Banana, Breakfast Cookies, Oat Cookies, Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Vegan Cookies