This vegan Christmas wreath snack board is assembled with fresh rosemary and skewers of vegan deli meat, vegan cheese, tomatoes, peppers, olives, and artichoke hearts. Serve with crackers and hummus for a delicious holiday appetizer.
- 20–25 (4 inch) skewers
- 1 block vegan cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes (I used Daiya Jalapeño Havarti Style Block)
- 1 package vegan deli meat (I used Tofurky Deli Slices)
- 30 pitted olives of choice (I used a mix of kalamata and castelvetrano olives)
- 15 small tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes)
- 15 small peppers of choice (I used peppadew peppers)
- 1 (14oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, for garnish
Additional ingredients (optional, for serving)
- Lay out all of your ingredients for easy skewer assembly.
- To assemble the skewers, choose 5 ingredients and place them on the skewer. Alternate the ingredients and pattern you use for each skewer so your charcuterie board will look more dynamic.
- After you assemble a skewer, add it to a large plate or serving platter. Line the skewers up alongside the rim of the plate, forming a circular wreath shape. Add more skewers until you run out of space on your plate.
- Add sprigs of fresh rosemary between the skewers for garnish.
- Enjoy! Serve as is or with crackers and hummus.
Feel free to substitute any ingredients and customize this recipe! You can’t mess it up.
For adding the vegan deli meat to the skewer, fold it in half 3-4 times to form a small triangle.
For best results, use a 10-14 in plate or serving platter for 20-25 skewers.
- Serving Size: 1 skewer
- Calories: 118.3 kcal
- Sugar: 1.2 g
- Sodium: 405.5 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.7 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan charcuterie, vegan snack board