This Mango Chili Salsa is sweet, spicy, and satisfying! All you need is 20 minutes, 8 ingredients, and a knife to make this delicious summer salsa.
- 1 large Mango
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- Juice of 1 Lime (~3 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Finely dice your Mangos, Tomato, Red Bell Pepper, and Red Onion.
- Transfer your diced veggies to a large bowl, along with the Lime juice, Cilantro, Chili Powder, Ginger Powder, and Salt. Mix until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before consuming to let the flavors combine. Or eat straight away, I’m not the boss of you.
Keywords: Mango Chili Salsa, Mango, Chili, Salsa