These Chocolate Walnut Energy Balls are vegan, gluten-free, raw, and refined-sugar free! With just 3 ingredients and 10 minutes, you can have the perfect pre-workout snack, dessert, or anytime treat.
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates (pitted)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pulse the walnuts in a food processor until crumbly.
- Make sure the pits are removed from the dates. Add the dates, cacao powder, and a pinch of salt to the food processor. Pulse until evenly incorporated.
- Form mixture into 1″ – 1.5″ balls. *
- Optional step: For an extra kick of cacao, roll the balls in cacao powder.
- You can eat these straight away, but I recommend putting them in the fridge for 30 mins to firm up before consuming. These are also delicious frozen! These will keep in the fridge for about a week.
* If the mixture isn’t sticking together very well, try pulsing a bit more or add a few drops of water.
Keywords: Walnuts, Dates, Chocolate, Cacao Powder, Bliss Balls, Vegan, Raw Vegan, Gluten Free, Vegan Snacks, Easy Snacks, Energy Balls