- 2 cans chickpeas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 420 F.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Spread chickpeas on a paper towel and dry off any excess moisture.
- Transfer chickpeas to a bowl and stir in olive oil and salt until the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Evenly spread chickpeas on a lined baking tray.
- Bake chickpeas for 28-30 minutes on the top rack of your oven, turning them half way through. *
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 10 minutes before eating. They will continue to get crispier as they cool. Let cool completely, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks! Enjoy on soups, salads, or on their own.
* Depending on your oven, you may need to bake the chickpeas slightly longer. They should be golden brown but not burnt.
Keywords: Chickpeas, Crispy Chickpeas, Crunchy Chickpeas, Roasted Chickpeas, Vegan Snacks