This vegan greek pasta salad is packed with delicious Mediterranean flavors. Meal prep this pasta salad for lunch, serve it as a side, or bring it to a picnic or party to share.
- 3 tablespoons tahini*
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (the juice of 1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 8 oz rotini pasta, gluten-free if necessary
- 1 cup persian or english cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 2 persian cucumbers or 1/2 an english cucumber)
- 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved (about 15 olives)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved (about 15 tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced (1/2 small onion)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan feta* (optional), crumbled
- Cook the pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rotini and cook al dente according to package instructions. Once done, drain the pasta and set aside.
- Prep the veggies. While the pasta is cooking, chop up all the vegetables.
- Make the dressing. In a large bowl, whisk together the tahini and water until smooth. Depending on the tahini, this might take a minute – keep whisking and it’ll come together! Once smooth, stir in the rest of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Mix it all together. First add the pasta to the bowl with the dressing. Stir until the pasta is evenly coated with dressing. Then add the veggies and the vegan feta to the bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- This pasta salad can be enjoyed immediately, but it tastes best the next day after the flavors have had time to mix together. It is perfect for meal prep and will keep up to a week in the fridge.
* Try to use a smooth, runny tahini like Mighty Sesame Co Tahini.
* You can make a homemade vegan tofu feta or you can use store-bought vegan feta. I love the Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles and the Violife Just Life Feta Block.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 343.2 kcal
- Sugar: 4.1 g
- Sodium: 802.9 g
- Fat: 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 38.2 g
- Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: vegan pasta salad, greek pasta salad, mediterranean pasta salad