- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 2–3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 medium sliced bell pepper
- 2 medium sliced carrots
- 1 small diced white onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- Coconut oil (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat some coconut oil or water over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic 1-2 minutes until slightly translucent.
- Add carrots, broccoli, and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes until they start to soften.
- Stir in vegetable broth, coconut milk, curry powder, ginger powder, cumin, and salt + pepper. Bring to a rolling simmer and cook uncovered 10-12 minutes.
- You’ll know the curry is done when the vegetables are soft but still have a bit of a bite to them. If the curry is a bit too thick for your liking, stir in more vegetable broth. Add more spices, salt, and pepper to taste. Serve with rice, cilantro, and lemon.
Keywords: Coconut Curry, Coconut Milk, Savory, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegan Curry